Sunday, January 10, 2010

My First Ramble

I stumbled across a Nail Polish brand called Ulta3 in my local Chemist about a year ago and decided to grab a few bottles as the price was insanely cheap .. $2 is crazy in Australia. I hurried home and tried them out and thought the quality was pretty decent for the price, being an avid polish blog reader i jumped online to look up the brand and see if i could find some swatches of other colours and bombed out :( the only pics i could find online were two lovely colours i found on Nailz in Aus blog. Since then i have seen this brand popping up all over the internet !! This all happened quite awhile ago and since then my collection of this brands polishes has grown quite dramatically so i have decided to start this blog in the hopes of helping some other Polish Addict in there quest to see just what this nail brand is all about !! Keep watching for continuous uploads of Ulta3 Nail Swatches :)

ELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment